The Highest Rated Tree Surgeon in Wirral
If you want to hire a professional tree surgeon in Wirral, you have come to the right place. I am a long-established, local tree surgeon with over a decade of experience.
How important is experience you ask? Well, my friend, experience is the difference between a huge branch landing on your car or it being lowered safely to the ground.
Here’s 10 Reasons Why You Need to Hire the Wirral Tree Surgeon
- Cost. My tree surgery costs are priced very competitively. If you want professional tree services in Wirral at affordable prices, you are in the right place.
- Experience. If you value your home, car, pet, children, husband, or wife, you should definitely seek out an experienced, local tree surgeon.
- Safety. Tree care and maintenance is a dangerous job. If you are thinking about tackling this yourself think very carefully. If you lack proper training, you run the risk of seriously hurting yourself. Stay out of harm’s way and call a professional tree service to do it for you.
- Knowledge. It is beneficial to you to talk to a knowledgeable arborist about tree pruning and shaping as well as any other tree services. I have a lot of knowledge about the trees in your area, and I can recommend the most suitable, long-lasting and attractive trees for your garden.
- Efficiency. It is essential to have the right tools to do a job efficiently. Grooming trees is time-consuming and takes a lot of effort. Having the right tools and combining them with knowledge and experience can save a considerable amount of time. I can make a difficult job look easy and complete it in half of the time it would take you to do it yourself.
- Range of services. I provide a whole range of different services to my customers. If you need a tree trimming or pruning, a tree stump grinding or removed I am here to help you.
- Tree diseases. A certified arborist (such as myself) can diagnose a tree if it has a disease. If you suspect one of your trees may have a disease you need to have it looked at right away. Trees that have certain diseases can spread throughout all the other trees on your property. I can diagnose tree disease for you and provide you with knowledge on how to take care of it.
- Emergency tree care. It is not uncommon for large trees to fall down during strong winds. As certified arborist will have emergency hours to help you take care of fallen or damaged during storms and strong winds.
- Insurance. Any certified arborist should have public liability insurance in place in case of damage to your property. If an accident were to happen, the insurance would pay for the damage.
- Complying with local regulations. In some cases, local authorities have specific rules regarding the removal of trees in certain parts of the Wirral. It is important to comply with these regulations to avoid large fines.
Professional Tree Services Offered by the #1 tree surgeon in Wirral
Straight felling of trees is used in situations where the chance of injuring people or damaging property.
The straight fell of trees is the removal of a tree as one single unit.
The area that surrounds a tree must be thoroughly assessed, and potential hazards are taken into account.
Hazards such as power cables and telephone lines are the obvious things to look for before straight felling a tree.
If a tree has a natural tilt in the felling direction or even standing up straight, there has to be at least 5 m clearance from any buildings.
A tree is usually felled safely from the ground if there is at least 5 m clearance from all nearby buildings and structures.
Section Tree Felling
I offer this particular service when a tree is within a difficult place and has to be taken down. If multiple targets such as buildings, cars, and people surround the tree, for example, the tree has to be felled in sections.
In situations like this, I use expert rigging techniques and on some occasions, a crane.
The tree’s branches are cut off one by one starting from the crown of the tree and working my way down. As I am cutting the groundsmen will lower the cut branches safely to the ground to prevent any accidents and damage to property.
The groundsmen proceed to feed the branches into the wood chipper. I repeat this process until I have reached the top of the tree, and the only thing left is a street standing stem.
The rest of the tree will be cut into smaller sections and tossed to the floor, or they will be lowered down using blocks and pulleys.
Tree surgeons use a technique called pollarding if a tree has significant die back in the canopy and is deteriorating quickly.
Pollarding a tree means to remove the entire crown of the tree and to leave the trunk with the main fork intact.
If a tree is unhealthy, the best option is to pollard it to give the tree a second fighting chance to survive.
A tree that has been pollarded has a much better chance of survival because it no longer has a high canopy to pump water and nutrients into, and the roots don’t have to work as hard.
Pollarding a tree reduces the stress of the tree and gives it another fighting chance of survival.
PRUNING SEVERAL OVERGROWN SHRUBS
“Hard-working, punctual, friendly, and reliable. A true professional at what he does. I will gladly recommend his tree services to anyone who lives on the Wirral.”
TWO BIG CEDAR TREES FELLED
“Fantastic service and fascinating to watch. Great service.”
3 LARGE OAK TREES WITH A COMBINED AGE OF 900 YEARS FELLED AND TAKEN AWAY
“A true professional in his line of work. Three oak trees taken down, chopped up and removed safely without any damage to my property. All mess was taking care of and I didn’t have to lift a finger. Me and my husband feel a tremendous amount of relief and we knew we were in good hands. We would not hesitate to recommend him for a tree removal.”
TWO LARGE CONIFER TREES LOPPED TO A SPECIFIC HEIGHT
“This company exceeded all of my expectations. They were punctual, organised and completed the task in a relativly short time. Happy to recommed to everyone”.
FELLING A 40FT CHESTNUT TREE FROM A LARGE FRONT GARDEN
“If you require any type of tree work, I would not hesitate to recommend the Wirral tree surgeon. He carried out the work with minimal disruption. I found him to be friendly and polite throughout. The tree stump was ground away, and all of the waste was cleared away afterward.”
STUMP GRINDING 12 TREES
“Outstanding work and service. I wouldn’t think twice to use his tree services again if I ever need them. He showed up on time, done an excellent job and cleared up everything when he was finished. I found him to be really friendly and polite.”
REDUCING AND RESHAPING A LARGE ASPEN TREE
“He and his team arrived at the time he said they would. The work was carried out to a very high standard and the garden was cleared afterwards.”
TRIMMING A LARGE HEDGE AND TREE SURGERY
“We have hired this arborist every year for the last nine years. He listens carefully to my instructions and is mindful to try and do everything that you require of him. His prices are very reasonable and for these reasons I am happy to use services regularly.”
CUT DOWN AND REMOVED 10 LARGE CONIFERS FROM FRONT GARDEN
“I felt relieved I didn’t have to be there when the trees were being removed.”
REMOVED A LARGE SYCAMORE TREE FROM GARDEN
“I cannot recommend the Wirral tree surgeons services high enough. He arrived on time and did everything that he said he was going to do! Really well mannered, punctual and quick.”
5 TREES FELLED AND REMOVED AND STUMP GRINDING
“A true professional. He was hard-working, polite, and punctual. I can’t praise him enough. Thank you.”
LARGE PINE TREE THINNED AND RESHAPED
“Excellent service, punctual, reliable, and friendly attitude. Did not hesitate to answer any questions and kept me informed throughout. I would certainly use the Wirral tree surgeons tree services again in the future, and I would recommend them to everyone.”
TREE PRUNING OF MULTIPLE TREES ON PRIVATE LAND
“Highly skilled and knowledagble. I knew right away I was in good hands.”
ONE DEAD TREE FELLED AND REMOVED, ONE TREE SHAPED AND STUMP GRINDING
“Quick friendly and polite other words I would use to describe this tree service company. I thought I would have to stay at home for the full day but the job was complete in three hours. Amazing!”
PINE TREE LOWER LIMBS REMOVED
“Professional, and helpful. The job was carried out to a terrific standard. He liaised directly with the local authority to get permission as the tree was subject to a preservation order. I have used his tree services on several occasions and I have stored his phone number for the future.”
FOUR TREES FELLED AND TAKEN AWAY
“Finally! A good tree surgeon in Ellesmere Port! He arrived on time and completed the task without any issues or delay.”
TWO LARGE SYCAMORE TREES FELLED, REMOVED AND GRINDING OF TREE STUMPS
“Once again, an outstanding service and a warm and friendly manner. He was very patient and happy to keep me up to date on what he was doing and why – I thoroughly recommend him.”
FELLING OF A LARGE 50 FT DEAD TREE AND REMOVING IT FROM THE PROPERTY
“It was amazing to watch this guy work! He is a true professional in his line of work and I thoroughly recommend him to all who need his services.”
PRUNING OF SMALL ASH TREE
“A pleasure to have working at my home. I will have you back next year”
PRUNING OF LARGE ASH TREE AND PRUNING OF SMALLER SHRUBS AND TREES
“I have used his tree service several times now. He is punctual and polite as well as being very efficient in what he does. All work is carried out to an excellent standard and I thoroughly recommend his tree surgery skills to everyone on the Wirral and surrounding areas.”
HEDGES TRIMMED AND 3 LARGE CONIFERS REMOVED
“The best tree surgeon in Chester! The conifers were removed without a fuss and all waste was cleared away without a trace. I highly recommend.”
HEDGE TRIMMING, TREE FELLING, AND STUMP GRINDING
“He went out of his way to work around my busy work schedule, and I commend him for that. I explained what I would like him to do, and he carried out the work exactly as I wished. I found him to be friendly and polite and most of all, tidy! We were really happy with the finished results.”
If you would like peace of mind knowing that you’re in safe hands, get in touch with the number 1 tree surgeon in Wirral today. You can call me on 0151 675 0333 anytime or alternatively use the contact form.
I strive to answer phone calls but if I am up a tree, working, you may get my voicemail. Please leave a message and I will return the call ASAP. Thank you.
So if you’re looking for tree surgeons in the Wirral area that…..
- Has over 13 years experience in your area
- Five star rated by its tree surgery customers
- Professional, friendly and offers great value
Call the Wirral Tree Surgeon today!