Wirral Tree Removal
If you need a tree removal in Wirral, you have come to the right place. I am an expert in tree felling and will carry out the job professionally and, most of all, safely. I have been felling trees throughout the Wirral for over 15 years. I have the knowledge and the skills to carefully remove a tree from your property without damaging your property.
Sometimes removing a tree isn’t straight forward. You need professional equipment and expert knowledge to tackle the job safely. For this reason, my skills are always in demand by local councils, schools, property developers, and residential clients.
There are many reasons why removing a tree may be necessary; here are just a few:
- Branches of a tree are causing damage to a building.
- Tree branches are infringing on power lines.
- The tree may be dead and needs removing.
- A tree may be dying or has a disease that is killing surrounding plants.
- A Tree is blocking sunlight from your home.
- It has broken branches and is potentially hazardous.
- Leaning to one side.
- The roots may be causing damage to a driveway or path.
- The land needs clearing for property development.
- Trees need to be removed for a new extension, patio or conservatory.
Tree preservation orders
Some species of trees will need permission from the local council before they can be removed. If you need a tree removing in Wirral, I can check for protection orders on your behalf. If you have a tree that is a protected species, I can submit a proposal to the Council detailing the work I propose to carry out on the tree.
It is necessary to carry out routine maintenance on trees that are protected to maintain the tree’s health.
If you need a knowledgeable, skilful and experienced tree surgeon to remove a tree call the Wirral Tree Surgeon TODAY on 0151 675 0333